Monday, October 1, 2007

The "Decklet" completed



I have been meaning to post this but work has been crazy to say the least. The decklet is done and I am now on to work on inside projects. Well. . . at least inside the garage. We will see. I have enough painting to keep me occupied for a while but I do have some organizational issues going on in the garage. I guess I had better make up my mind. Oh, and I know I said I was going to post a picture of my new fence but surprisingly chain link fences dont really show up well in photos. At least mine doesn't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Jer, I'll say it. Your finished "decklet" looks nice. You and Heather did a good job.

Jason said...

AnonyMom is correct. That's a fine-looking decklet.

And I'm guessing it's made life a tad easier.

Jerry said...

It gets easier every day. They are now getting used to going by themselves. When we had first finished them they would stand on the landing and wait for us to come with.