Monday, October 15, 2007

AAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Today will officially go down in history as "Black Monday". I finally thought that I was starting to make some headway at work and out of nowhere one of my servers blows up. I could type for hours telling you in how many different ways this has screwed me but we will leave it at this will probably set me back about 6 days at least. That is just to get back to where I was as of friday. Stress is building and my head is pounding. I am beyond pissed and I really just want to break shit. I know it won't help but it sure would feel good. Enough whining. . . back to work.

4 comments:

Black Wolf said...

I swear to the gods that I did not booby trap that box. BUT I did warn management that that box will probably crash soon. When did I warn them? Oh back in APRIL! Sorry Jerry, I know how much that sucks because I did a risk assessment on that box crashing.

Nik said...

::loads "Paint it Black" by the Stones on the Media Center::

I'm tellin' ya... Mexico baby. It's the only solution. Perhaps Bahamas. But someplace with warm beaches & cold drinks is in order.

Jerry said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . beeeeeeeeeeeer. . .

Nik said...

Hon, I believe that statement qualifies you as Homer.

=D