Here I am minding my own business and out of the blue I get tagged. Now I actually have to engage my mental faculties and try to come up with 5 odd things about myself. Please bear with me because I don't know that I am really that odd.
1. I have been described as an "Undercover geek" because I really like fantasy/science fiction, I play mmorpg video games, I work as a computer programmer, and I don't fit the typical visual type.
2. I am very well liked. Most people would assume that is because I am a really nice guy. Now this can be true depending on the situation, however I see myself as being ornery, cantankerous, and extremely anal. Also I find that I have a very short amount of patience for anything or anyone I consider to be ignorant and/or tiresome.
3. I have a great memory for peoples faces and what they drink (legacy of too many years as a bartender) yet for the life of me have the hardest damn time remembering names.
4. I have an aptitude for figuring out how things work and will often take on extremely daunting projects around the house personally rather than pay someone to do them.
5. I have a great aversion to calling people on the phone. It does not scare me, I just don't like doing it.