Friday, February 16, 2007

Not much going on. . .

Life has been very calm lately. I really kind of like that. Work on the house continues at a slower pace than I would like but I only have so much free time to put into it. I have totally gutted my 1/2 bath and will hopefully be putting down tile in the next week. My goal is to have the room reassembled within the next 2 weeks. The cold outside has not helped me with my ambitions since I have not really had the drive to go get the supplies I need for my projects. I am still working way more than I would like and will continue to do so until my townhouse sells. Even though I love paying the mortgage on 2 houses simultaneously I will be more than content to only have 1. Sorry this was not an earth shattering proclamation after such a long hiatus but then I really have nothing profound to share at the moment. Carry on all, the warm weather is coming.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Hope all is well, brah!

Did you notice that you've been tagged? My wife tagged you.

Ha.

Find your oddness.