Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tagged!




Here I am minding my own business and out of the blue I get tagged. Now I actually have to engage my mental faculties and try to come up with 5 odd things about myself. Please bear with me because I don't know that I am really that odd.


1. I have been described as an "Undercover geek" because I really like fantasy/science fiction, I play mmorpg video games, I work as a computer programmer, and I don't fit the typical visual type.

2. I am very well liked. Most people would assume that is because I am a really nice guy. Now this can be true depending on the situation, however I see myself as being ornery, cantankerous, and extremely anal. Also I find that I have a very short amount of patience for anything or anyone I consider to be ignorant and/or tiresome.

3. I have a great memory for peoples faces and what they drink (legacy of too many years as a bartender) yet for the life of me have the hardest damn time remembering names.

4. I have an aptitude for figuring out how things work and will often take on extremely daunting projects around the house personally rather than pay someone to do them.

5. I have a great aversion to calling people on the phone. It does not scare me, I just don't like doing it.

Now seeing as this was passed my way by my lovely SIL I guess I will have to pass it along as well. Sorry Nik but here you go


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being a sport! :D

Nik said...

1) So true... wonder who told ya that?

2) You are ornery, cantankerous & anal... but that's all part of your charm.

3) This I think is due to your random killing of brain cells.

4) One word: cheap. ;) j/k

5) This one is very weird. I had no idea. Wow, you're weird. ;)

Mike said...

You are wierd man....wierd.

Jason said...

Soooo. Let me get this straight. You consider being likeable an odd thing.

Actually, I do, too. Most people suck.

And that phone thing? Definitely a family trait.

And the fixy thing? Definitely not. At least as far as Dad or I are concerned.