Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The end of the road is here

Tonight H and I did some painting in the master bedroom. We got a ton done. This is the last room to be painted to complete the top two floors of the house. As soon as this room is done the painting supplies will be put away for at least 6 months. I am hoping much longer. There are many other projects that I am planning in the near future and I do not know when I will get any of them done. Thankfully painting is not among them at the moment. I consider this my "mini retirement" from the brush. I have made a part time career out of this activity since December of '02 and I will not miss it at all. Sayonara Mr. Brush. May you burn in Hell.

4 comments:

Nik said...

Friends, we gather together here to remember, not so fondly, Mr. Brush, who has been Jer's on again-off again companion for the better part of 7 years. They've shared many collaborations, but now it's time to say GOOD RIDDANCE to Mr. Brush.

Farewell, Mr. Brush. =)

Jerry said...

ummmm. . . that is more like 5 Nik. =P

Nik said...

LOL yeah, well a) I AM a product of the Indiana public school system, & b) I AM taking Percocet. =) Cut me a little slack Bro. ;-)

Jerry said...

Point taken. Slack coming your way.