Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Seriously, is it Friday yet??

This has been a hell of a week so far. I have been busting my butt on work stuff. At this point I think I am spending roughly 80% of my waking hours working. That did not seem bad originally until H pointed out that the raise I got a couple months ago worked out to about 12 cents an hour on a 40 hour week. Seeing as I am salaried and I have been putting in 80+ hour weeks that pretty much translates to: Jerry is getting hosed. Patience and time are my allies right now. I just have to hang on for a while longer and hope and pray I can market myself successfully later. I need a break. A long one.

5 comments:

Nik said...

Waves hand in front of your face

This is not the (work) life you're looking for... you are on a beach in Mexico, drinking ice cold margaritas...

Black Wolf said...

Wow, Insurity is burning through their resources? Who would have ever imagined that...

Ideadsandtidbits said...

What are you doing now anyways???

Jason said...

Yeah. I can only take like 20.

Lame.

I am so much more ruthless than that.

I think the program was assuming the kids as humans instead of as zygotes. In the 32sth trimester. When they're really not human until the 8710th quadmester.

Jason said...

Um . . . my aim is bad. That last post should be in the Kindergaten Kombat post.

Duh.