Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Fucking Christmas

I just got up this morning to finish up my Christmas shopping. Honestly. I had nothing else in mind for today than to enjoy my "holiday". I made the mistake of looking at my computer. Either something serious has occurred in the land of SQL or some complete dumb ass made a concious choice to push a promotion that totally screwed 6 environments and affects 3 clients. I have just spent the last 2 hours on the phone with various work folk alerting them to the issue and will probably end up spending part of my vacation doing work. Needless to say at this point I am pissed off. I cannot say that I am burning out at this point. I think burnt up will suffice. I hope the rest of you can enjoy your holiday. Mine I think is pretty much fucked.

No comments: