Monday, December 31, 2007

Hehe. . .don't mess with me.






Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Colossus

Colossus is the strongest X-Man physically. His love for his family and his sister Illiana make him strong. Although he can be prone to fits of rage, he has a big heart under that organic steel skin. Powers: Can change his skin into organic steel making him nearly invunerable and exponentially increasing his strength


Colossus


80%

Storm


70%

Beast


70%

Cyclops


60%

Gambit


60%

Emma Frost


60%

Rogue


60%

Wolverine


60%

Jean Grey


50%

Nightcrawler


50%

Iceman


40%


3 comments:

Nik said...

I think I sense a new nickname coming on...

Buckethead

LOL!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!- Rich

Unknown said...

I'll mess with you if I want to mess with you!

By the way, I scored 95% for Beast. If only I had a blonde mullet, I could have been Longshot...