Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ugh. . .

So I had thought I had kicked the cold. It turns out it was just lying in wait like black ice on a Minnesota freeway. I had what I thought was another allergy attack yesterday. Machine gun sneezing and just feeling all over crappy was the theme of the day. Today is much worse. I have no energy left. I have been trying to sleep or lie on the couch all day. That did not work either. I have a client going live tomorrow at work so of course something work related had to happen. I have been working pretty much all weekend anyway trying to get this stuff ready. I thought I had made it. I was wrong. Again. (You see how often this happens?) Anyway, some asshat in charge of this project thought it would be a good idea to run the daily interfaces for this client when there is absolutely no support staff available. I have managed to run 2 out of 5 programs after debugging them. Keep in mind, I was never given a chance to actually test this stuff. The programs that needed to be in place for me to run my automation were not available until either Thursday or Friday. Now I sit here feeling like microwaved shit and trying to communicate with coworkers via email to get this stuff done. This is the weekend. Nobody is around. I don't see this ending very well and right now I just don't fucking care.

1 comment:

Nik said...

I shall respond to you in kind...

Mexico anyone??

=D