Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's fixed I tell ya!

Okay, so I did read the bible cover to cover years ago. Since then I have read hundreds of things and plain just tried to wipe out my brain cells with beer. I will admit I guessed on a lot of the questions here but I in no way expected to do this well. Perhaps I should get ordained, then I could skip out on taxes like all those pro atheletes.

You know the Bible 79%!
 

Wow! You are truly a student of the Bible! Some of the questions were difficult, but they didn't slow you down! You know the books, the characters, the events . . . Very impressive!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

3 comments:

Black Wolf said...

Getting ordained is easy!...http://www.themonastery.org/ I did it. And you can actually apply for all those tax breaks and stuff too!

Jerry said...

I can see my brother heading there now. . .

Nik said...

LOL If it makes you feel worse, you did better than I did (a kid who went to 9 years of Catholic school & was whacked over the head with the bible!) Go check it out on my page.

And Reverend Benesh, what would thoust church be? The Altar of the Holy Sixpack? The Temple of the Hops? ::smirk::

Yay, let us all worship at the altar of the Holy Hops...