Saturday, March 8, 2008

The end of an error.

It seems that my co-worker Chuck has decided to move on to better things. While this may sound like a bad thing it is not. Even thought he is technically alive and could take the pager every other week his ability to think on his own was very limited. I was thinking about it earlier and came up with a fair analogy. He has the common sense of a doorstop and the retention akin to the bladder of someone with advanced MS. Not to be too harsh on the folks with MS or anything. At least in their case they don't have a choice. This will also most likely be a point where my workload becomes overwhelming again (like it could get much worse). I will do my best to not fall off the face of the planet again. There are good things on the horizon. I can feel it. I just hope they get here soon while I am still sane enough to enjoy them.

4 comments:

Nik said...

blink...blink...blink

Wow... was that actually a bit of optimism I saw there?

Dear god! What have you done with Jerry! Get back, evil alien!

giggle

Black Wolf said...

Thank the gods. I am not sure your workload would get bigger, even if it could. From what I heard about Chuckles he caused you more work that he took from you.

Mike said...

I dislike people who are dum...particularily when the dumness causes other smert peeple more werk. Ohh new...dis bleg abut chickles is makeeng me duum tu. Muzt esceepe......blarg!!

Mike said...

Whew..see my blog for translation